Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

A life expirience.

        My first blogger post.

     So guys , today i baked one of the most famous and absolutely delicius desert ''Chocolate Souffle''.I used the recipe of the Italian restaurant i was working one summer at Halkidiki Greece, Sani Resort, at Macaroni Italian Trattoria with chef Dimitriou Nikos and excecutive chef Gianluca Guglielmi.The recipe is a creation of my lovely friend and colleague Giorgos Tsamouris.
    I baked this desert for my Slovak girlfriend Nikola for a special night for the two of us. I hope you will use it for a special ocation and trust me , it will worth .You can serve also with ice-cream pistachio or vanilla, it will be delicious. Let's get started!!!

Ingredients : 

  1. 250 gr of dark chocolate 70% choco
  2. 5 eggs
  3. 150 gr crystal sugar
  4. 100 gr butter
  5. 10 gr cacao powder
  6. 1 pinch of sallt
  7. 30 gr pastry flour

Preparation :

  1. Melt the Chocolate in bain-marie.
  2. Put inside the bain-marie the sugar and whisk it with the chocolate.
  3. Put the butter till it melts and whisk it good for a minute
  4. Take the bain-marie from the fire and put the eggs one by one(its really crusial to put the eggs one by one so when the desert bakes it will take nice shape and get bigger) and whisk strong .
  5. Put the flour,cacao powder and the salt and whisk it until it becomes ''one''.
  6. Put it in small bake forms that u buttered and putted a little bit of flour so it will not stuck in baking until 3/4 so it will have space to grew while baking.
  7. Bake at ''air'' for 10-15 minutes
  8. Serve and enjoy the magic melted hot chocolate.
Thats all folks , have a nice day and let me know if you enjoy my recipe.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment